Solar Energy; The Real Facts
Most power plants in the United States and around the world are using fossil fuels to generate electricity and operate. Fossil fuels has-been used as an energy source while the man has learned to generate power. Fossil fuels have been-around for ages and when man started using this energy nobody but the consequences. Fossil fuels will run out and be a shortage of it in the near future. This scarcity of fossil fuels will affect our industries ict live and several newspapers. Today we see some of theses comments and concerns, awards to fossil fuels are increasing and electricity is more expensive Becoming. While fossil fuels are more scares, fossil fuels to the need of these things will be here and will not diminish in the near future. To solve the shortage of fossil fuels, we need other search possibilities enters our energy demand.
Fortunately, alternative energy sources are increasingly interested. For example, places with high waterfalls are experiencing in the construction of a hydroelectric power plant, qui proves successful. Other places with strong wind to make use of a speed of wind farms can convert wind energy into electricity that. Also thermal and tidal powers are good alternatives.
Solar energy is a source of energy that is gaining interest. Solar power has grown steadily beens. Today solar energy is widely used in the US and the advantages are numerous. Our solar energy source, the sun, the lifetime is estimated ict reviews 4.5 million years. It is fair to say that this energy source is almost endless.
Energy rate Sun
Solar radiation has any scope unit area in space in the area of the orbit of the Earth and is estimated at 1,400 watts per square meter. Beyond this, the photovoltaic cells (also known as solar cells) can capture 19-56 watts per square meter (15% efficiency) or equivalent from 0.45 to 1.35 kilowatt hours (kWh) averaged Annual day and night.
Therefore, if we should be more area covered by several solar panels, thesis may produce little more energy in the form of electricity than is currently available in oil, gas, and power combined other energy (Assuming 8 Solar cell efficiency%).
Conversion of Solar Energy
There are two ways of effecting the conversion of solar energy. First Direct is the qui solar energy requires only one conversion into a usable form. For example:
• The sunlight strikes the solar cell, converting it into electricity.
• Sunlight strikes the surface absorption of a thermal solar collector, converting thermal energy into qui can be used to heat homes pendant cold season.
The second is the indirect solar energy qui involves more than one conversion to reach a usable form. For example:
• Plants use photosynthesis to transform solar energy into chemical energy, qui can be burned later as fuel to generate electricity (also known as bio-fuel technology).
• Hydroelectric dams and wind turbines are indirectly supplied by solar energy through the conflict interaction with the atmosphere of the Earth.
Pros and cons of solar energy
Like any other energy resources, solar ins and outs has his.
• Solar can be managed with little involvement or additional maintenance centers.
• There is abundant. As mentioned above, most of the inhabited areas is here on Earth can be reached by sunlight.
• While it is abundant, non-tropical locations can recevoir little sunlight. Thus, the power to be produced in places thesis is minimal.
• Only during the day, will not be available overnight Pendant Pendant.
• technologies of photovoltaic cells generate direct current (DC) qui needs to be converted to direct current (AC) power used in ac distribution networks.
Once the massive development of the use of solar energy materializes, it is expected that each household or industry in the world now will be powered by solar energy. Not just a dream, it will be a dream come true.