1. promotion of government: the federal government offers discounts for the use of clean energy. For example, wind turbines and solar energy systems installed at the end of 2016 are eligible for a tax credit of 30 percent. A tax credit is better than a tax deduction to take money directly from their taxes instead of leaving your taxable income. In other words, you can benefit from lower electricity bills and lower taxes.
2. Increase the value of the house: There have been several studies showing that selling prices are higher for households with solar certifications and durability that homes without any ecological characteristics. The owners, generally, solar, since it is a clean source of electricity, which makes them eligible for government incentives, and reduces utility costs.
3. the availability and stability: solar energy is available in abundance throughout the day. The availability zone is so large that can be used anywhere and everywhere. In addition, the generation of solar energy is not dependent on market changes compared to the price of oil. So you reduce your dependence on utility companies, and you can stop worrying about the costs in an unpredictable market.
4. Cheaper Power Solution: After the time of installation costs, energy is free. Some people may find the initial installation cost is too high to pay, but can choose to build solar energy systems on their own instead of buying solar panels prefabricated. Therefore, your initial investment will pay off very quickly with lower electricity bills and the possibility of selling surplus electricity to the grid. The power company may charge you for going green!
5. Environmentally friendly: Although the processes of manufacturing solar panels can affect the environment, solar energy creates no pollution, offering individuals an alternative to expensive and polluting fossil fuels. Solar power generation is not based on the extraction of raw materials, so it does not destroy ecosystems, such as that occurs during fossil fuel extraction, production and shipping.
6. Low maintenance: Solar power systems are easy to maintain. Since it has no mechanism involved in the generation of electricity, it is cheap to maintain. As a result, fewer power outages occur.
Although there are many benefits to using solar energy, there are some drawbacks: for example, the sun does not shine all the time, so a solar energy system of the house may need to be built with wind turbines or other forms energy. Furthermore, the creation of solar panels creates pollution. However, the benefits of solar systems can far outweigh these drawbacks.